Misophonia@School – 4th Development Workshop Session 1 online
The 4th Development Workshop was planned in Turkey in February 2023. Due to the earthquake that happened in that period in Turkey and Syria, it has been replaced with two online sessions. The first session has been held by Google Meet on the 16th of February 2023.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the project partnership:
- IDONEUS S.r.l. (Italy);
- Edizioni di Atlantide (Italy);
- İstanbul Aydın University (Turkey);
- INTEGRA Institut (Slovenia);
- WIN Wissenschaftsinitiative Niederösterreich (Austria);
- CSI Center for Social Innovation LTD (Cyprus – online);
- IES Mayorazgo (Spain);
- Heyrnarhjálp – National Association for the Hard of Hearing (Iceland);
- Szkola Podstawowa Im. Ignacego Ulatowskiego W Gorzycach Wielkich (Poland).
During this meeting, the results from the validation phase of the mobile app have been discussed, and further amendments defined. Then, the partners went to the finalisation phase of all other Intellectual Outputs: eLearning course, Web Resource Centre (translations in 9 languages), and Handbook. In closing the session, the partners decided for a further session of this meeting to be held in April 2023.
Follow us to stay updated on upcoming developments!