Misophonia@School – Final Meeting
The project Final Meeting was planned in Poland in July 2023. It has been actually held in Krakow on the 13th and 14th of July 2023.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the project partnership:
- IDONEUS S.r.l. (Italy);
- Edizioni di Atlantide (Italy);
- İstanbul Aydın University (Turkey);
- WIN Wissenschaftsinitiative Niederösterreich (Austria);
- INTEGRA (Slovenia);
- CSI Center for Social Innovation LTD (Cyprus);
- Heyrnarhjálp – National Association for the Hard of Hearing (Iceland);
- Szkola Podstawowa Im. Ignacego Ulatowskiego W Gorzycach Wielkich (Poland).
During this meeting, the overall project development and achievement have been discussed and monitored. At his point, all Intellectual Outputs were ready and validated: Mobile Application (already translated), eLearning course (already translated), Web Resource Centre (already translated), and Handbook (already translated). The dissemination of project results has been carefully taken in consideration, and all multiplier events have been discussed. In closing the meeting, all the partners have agreed on the opportunity to apply to new projects on the topic of Misophonia, that resulted so important in the school and non-formal education circles.
Follow us to stay updated on upcoming developments!