Misophonia@School – Kick-Off Meeting
On November 27th (2020), Project Misophonia@school began its activities right into the heart of the matter, with a Kick-Off Meeting held online. The meeting was attended by representatives from each partner:
- IDONEUS S.r.l. (Italy);
- Istituto Comprensivo Giovanni XXIII (Italy);
- Edizioni di Atlantide (Italy);
- İstanbul Aydın University (Turkey);
- INTEGRA Institut (Slovenia);
- WIN Wissenschaftsinitiative Niederösterreich (Austria);
- CSI Center for Social Innovation LTD (Cyprus);
- IES Mayorazgo (Spain);
- Heyrnarhjálp – National Association for the Hard of Hearing (Iceland);
- Szkola Podstawowa Im. Ignacego Ulatowskiego W Gorzycach Wielkich (Poland).
During this foundamental meeting, the partners discussed in-depth about the Project structure (general design, time schedule, start date) and the future programs.
The main topic is very interesting and little know: the aim is produce tools to help other suffering from misophonic disease.
Follow us to stay updated on upcoming developments!